Drive letter already used

NetDrive version: 3.5.434
Windows/Mac Version: Windows 10

For some reason, after restarting my computer, when trying to connect to my Amazon S3 account it gives me an error that says “Drive letter already used.” When I delete the account and reconnect, it works fine (using the same drive letter). Also, when I mount as a local drive, as opposed to a network drive, it works fine. It will continue working fine (as a Network drive) until a restart my computer and then the problem comes back.

Any ideas? I know that the Z: drive does not exist when it’s saying it’s already being used. It doesn’t show up in disk management

Been 6 days… Hello?

I mean, if this is the only support you guys are going to offer, you need to be more responsive. Second question I’ve asked that has taken multiple days to get a response. We are a paying customer with an annual team license.

We are sorry about late. After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

The Z: drive is used by default in Windows as the logon drive.

Assign any other drive letter to your netdrive mounted device and your problem will go away.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.