Netdrive is running, Dropbox and Google Drive drives not showing in FE and can't disconnect

NetDrive version: 3.5.434
Windows/Mac Version: 10 1803

I didn’t make any changes.
Netdrive is running, Dropbox and Google Drive drives are suddenly but not showing in FE and can’t disconnect in Netsuite display (error message “unmount failed” )

Any thoughts?
Gerd

After several reboots, it’s working again…

Your last post was done on May 31, and we have reopened your ticket now.
You can now reply your message to this ticket.

Thanks for your feedback.
Regards.

Still face these issues from before:

The local files listing is not updated, when I directly upload something to dropbox. Sometimes it works, after restarting my PC.

When I add something to the local dropbox netdrive directory, I either get a warning message that the file couldn’t be uploaded or no message and it’s still not uploaded .

Sometime I see all files and directories but then one directory is completely empty, even though there is content on dropbox.

It seems very temperamental and is very unreliable, which is critical because I keep loosing information this way, which makes netdrive unusable.
update:
I just added a new folder in my netdrive dropbox directory through file explorer, after I rebooted the PC. After the reboot, all looked fine, all directories were synced. The folder creation did not get executed and after that I got the message that new files added to existing folders could not be uploaded to dropbox.

Here is the updated log:

www dot dropbox dot com/s/ilgtls6uw8axrwq/nd3log.zip?dl=0

Best,

Gerd Graumann

According to your log, I guess you have to check your internet connection.

[2018/11/17 21:09:44.635] [ERROR ] [ 9328] [PROTOCOL ] Dropbox::Upload >> Couldn’t resolve host name(6)

That means NetDrive can not connect to dropbox server. This is why your files are lost.

There could be brief moments of disconeectivity, but I’m working all day on the system with probably 99% Internet access,

The Dropbox problems persist through extended periodd of time, while the internet is clearly working, since I’m using it.

How could this be?

Cheers,
Gerd