Office365 Sharepoint Team Sites

Even though Sharepoint on O365 uses WebDav and I can map the drive through windows http mapping it works perfectly.

However with NetDrive I get a permissions error when attempting to connect. Can you please assist or does netdrive not support Sharepoint Team Sites?

I am on netdrive 3.1.218

1 Like

Same Issue here!

I’m having the same issue too.

It would be nice to get a reply on this.

Dear all.

We are considering to support Office365 Sharepoint service.

I will let you know when the beta version that supports it is completed.

Regards.

Can anyone tell me how to connect to Sharepoint so that it shows as a mapped Device on my MAC. Onedrive is made easy but i cannot see how to do Sharepoint.
Help very welcome

Thanks
Gavin

1 Like

It would be nice to get a reply on this–especially for O365.

Any update on this?

We’ve developed alpha version of this protocol but it suffers from frequent rate limiting and the rate limiting makes this protocol almost unusable. We are looking for solutions.

Here is how I do it.

1. Go to SP site and click Documents. MUST USE IE BROWSER. WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY OTHER BROWSERS!
  2. Click All Documents, then View in File Explorer
  3. Once it opens, copy address from top line. Should look something like this: https://domainname.sharepoint.com/sites/SiteName/Shared%20Documents
  4. Right Click on This PC (or My Computer…) and choose Map Network Drive
    5.Pick a drive letter and paste Address where it says “Folder:”.
  5. Click finish
  6. You may have to allow into your Trusted Sites in IE.

I use this method all the time. The issue is that it has to be set up on the local workstation.
    I’m not sure whey NetDrive can’t use this same procedure?
    Here is what is looks like after it’s mapped: image

SharePoint Online is a cloud-based service that helps organizations share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to Empower teamwork, Quickly find information, Seamlessly collaborate across the organization.one can use it on office365 for that download office 365 free then set up with the SharePoint.

UnlessI am missing something, I am not sure what does this have to do with having NetDrive work with SharePoint, or mapping SharePoint drives.

Is there any progress on this? I would love to be able to add sharepoint sites.
I know some other solutions like cloud-drive-mapper support this but would be nive to have all in one.