OneDrive: Shows upload speed = 0 bytes, items failed, but still uploading

NetDrive version: 3.6.548
Windows/Mac Version: Server 2016

Attempted to copy 4 files from local drive to OneDrive. Initially, 3 files reported as failed and showed in the failed items in NetDrive. One popped up a notice asking if I wanted to copy without properties and allowed the response to be applied to all. Clicked to allow for all and upload started and then dropped to zero bytes. Restarted the 3 failed and they do not show up in NetDrive as waiting but they are uploading and the file progress is responding with the progress. Screen capture shows all of this

2 Likes

I’m having a similar problem (NetDrive 3.6.571, Win 10) when copying files to my Synology-NAS (WebDAV). At some point during the upload, every file displayed on ‘uploading’ is stuck and nothing happens on ‘waiting’ and ‘failed’ - nonetheless my diskstation (that is only used by me and for nothing else at that moment) shows a continuous file uploading. The network drive symbol shows the uploading-arrow, too.
If I wait long enough, the upload seems to be finished, but I cannot control that on the program window.

i got the same problem on windows 10.

1 Like

I have the same exact issue using google drive.

@sebastian-herbe @crazyclash Can you send us log files?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

1 Like

Thank you very much for following up on this. This is a major issue for me too. Depending on how much traffic I have at the time it could take anywhere from 5 minutes to a few hours before the uploads list locks up. Uploads are still going but the list does not update anymore.

To get it to work again I either have to restart the whole computer or in task manager close ND3 and in services stop both ND3 services then restart them and the application.

Closely following this.