So I got cloudsync going attempting to sync content between two google team drive accounts. The fun thing about google team drive is it has bandwidth limits on how much you can transfer. So what I did was set a bandwidth limit so it gets locked around 8megs a second which results in me not hitting the daily cap. Cloudsync completely ignores the bandwidth limit I set and decides to take the full speed which doesn’t add up. I’m assuming something is broken with the limiter at this point .
system closed #2
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.